We aim to:
- To narrow the gap in performance of disadvantaged, SEND & LAC Students
- Increase understanding among religious groups
- To eradicate the use of homophobic language by students in school
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extracurricular opportunities.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum and through the culture and ethos of the schools.
- To narrow the gap between boys’ and girls’ attainment
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010